SuryaRahman

~its all about me~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Port Klang, Selangor

me? its super duper complicated.. even me,myself sumtimes confuse bout me,myself.. haha

Thursday, October 16, 2008

exam is coming!!!

dis coming 29th is my 1st paper for dis sem exam..
n d exam will end on 17th november..
so within dat period, i will obviously and clearly be a completely new person..
*hehe..name pun pekse kan..harus la study n tggalkan bende2 lagha ni skejap..*
no more movies, shopping, dating*obviously not*, TVs etc..huhu..
waaa...ta bley trime..waaa..nak TV!!!!
*study!study!study! its ur 2nd last final exam*
*wish me luck ya*

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger LaNuN_TeLuK_AdeN said...

mentang2 laa tv baru dan besar..!!!!!huhuhuhu..
nanti dah abes belajar tgk laa tv tue puas2..
hehehehhe....

October 16, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Surya said...

hehe..baru syok nak tgok tv...
ada jeles ka????

October 19, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger LaNuN_TeLuK_AdeN said...

takder jeles pon..dalam perancangan nak beli tv yang gantung kat dinding tue tau...hehehhe

October 19, 2008 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Surya said...

rancang je..
bli blum tentu lagi kan..

October 20, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home